5 Athletic Training Room Design Ideas
- KEEP IT VISIBLE. If possible, create spaces that can be seen from every area, including the sports medicine professional offices.
- EASY ACCESS. Specific rehab areas should be designed with the end users in mind.
- ADEQUATE STORAGE SPACE.
- SHOW SOME SPIRIT.
- ADD PLUNGE POOLS.
- CONSIDER COMFORT.
- 1 What are some athletic training rooms designed with?
- 2 What are the 6 areas of the athletic training room?
- 3 What are the 7 areas of a training room?
- 4 What are 5 different areas within a training room?
- 5 What is an athletic training room?
- 6 What materials do athletic trainers need?
- 7 What does a training room need?
- 8 What are the important components of a central training room?
- 9 What are the 5 domains of athletic training?
- 10 How do you design a training room?
- 11 What is a training room?
- 12 What factors determine the size of an athletic training room?
What are some athletic training rooms designed with?
Here are some of the top products we believe every athletic training room needs:
- Taping Station.
- Electric Treatment Tables and Electric Treatment Cabinets.
- Whirlpool Tables.
- Wood or Aluminum Treatment Tables.
- Modality Carts.
- Rolling Stools.
What are the 6 areas of the athletic training room?
The six domains of athletic training are injury prevention, clinical evaluation and diagnosis, immediate care, treatment, rehabilitation and reconditioning, organization and administration, and professional responsibility.
What are the 7 areas of a training room?
Special Service Areas:
- Treatment Area,
- Electrotherapy Area,
- Hydrotherapy Area,
- Rehabilitation Area,
- Taping & Bandaging Area,
- Physician Exam Room,
- Record Storage, Equipment & Supply Storage,
- Athletic Trainer’s Office.
What are 5 different areas within a training room?
Terms in this set (11)
- treatment area.
- taping area.
- wet area.
- Rehabilitation area.
- Office space.
What is an athletic training room?
The Athletic Training Room is a medical facility that provides health services for injuries and illnesses resulting from athletics. For liability reasons, the athletic training staff cannot see or treat the non-‐athlete members of the student body.
What materials do athletic trainers need?
A peek inside Parkinson’s athletic training bag reveals standard items of supply: athletic tape (in several versions), band-aids, bandages, antacids, petroleum jelly and scissors. He then zips open a black pouch containing screwdrivers, pliers, tape cutter, and two specialized tools – Trainer’s Angel and tuning fork.
What does a training room need?
Basic Requirements of a Training Room/ Venue
- Access to public transport.
- Additional stationery if required, eg paper, pens, highlighters etc.
- Air-conditioning/ fans/ heating that’s easily adjustable.
- Catering – appropriate provision of refreshments/ lunch.
- Cloakroom /Space for participants’ belongings.
What are the important components of a central training room?
what are the important components of a central training room? the size, availability to males and females, has enough lighting, plumbing, electricity, ventilation, telephone, heating, access, office space, storage, wet area, treatment area, taping area and exercise and rehabilitation areas.
What are the 5 domains of athletic training?
We focus on the five domains of athletic training:
- Injury/illness prevention and wellness protection.
- Clinical evaluation and diagnosis.
- Immediate and emergency care.
- Treatment and rehabilitation.
- Organization and professional health and well-being.
How do you design a training room?
How to Design a Training Room
- Choose a Training Room with an Exterior Door.
- Choose the Right Paint Color for your Training Room.
- Use the Correct Type of Lighting.
- Use a Strategic Carpet Color.
- Maximize Sight Lines.
- Allocate Ample Room for Furniture.
- Try Several Furniture Arrangements.
- Test the Training Room’s Design.
What is a training room?
Training rooms are environments where people meet, learn, share ideas and collaborate. Since they are intended to accommodate such a wide range of activities, these rooms must be designed and outfitted with one word in mind: flexibility.
What factors determine the size of an athletic training room?
The formula suggested that the size of an athletic training facility be calculated by dividing the total number of patients at peak by 20 people per table and then multiplying that number by 100 to approximate the total square footage needed.